I hope this email finds your family safe from the poor air quality and COVID. What an incredible time….
It seems hard to believe the air will be clear by Thursday and Friday of this week, however, we are planning to have an opportunity for students and families on Thursday afternoon (1pm to 4pm) and Friday morning (8am to 12pm).
What can be picked up this Thursday and Friday?
- A paper copy of your student schedule with Student ID. The Student ID may be important for your access to applications.
- Information and “How To’s” on username and passwords for all students NEW to Cal Young or a reminder sheet for returning students.
- Activation Codes and Instructions for ParentVue.
- Supplies – A planner (printed!), a composition notebook, a spiral notebook, pens, pencils, and colored pencils ALL FOR FREE! We would like to thank Ekklesia Church for their generous donation of supplies.
- Other documents that will help students be oriented for the first day, Sept. 14th.
Simply come through the student drop off loop at CYMS and there will be stations for distributing these items.
If the weather does not allow for this opportunity, then we will let all families know. However, for now, this is the plan.
Again, please stay safe.